Sunday 19 September 2021

Sunday 19th September 2021: Inchies Day, and sometimes the odd ode that might get slipped in!

The TFZer Lads on a visit?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SUNDAY 19th SEPTEMBER 2021

04:30hrs: I woke with the Thought Storms still raging in my bonce! I more or less tried to ignore them, and eventually, the need of a wee-wee saved the day, well morning.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The swollen fluid-filled feet were far better than yesterday. On the mend?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Wee-Wee Taken

An FPB (Forceful-Painful-Blasting) long, a marathon of a wee-wee flowed out as if from a hose-pipe! Splashback was narrowly avoided. The bucket was taken for emptying, cleaning and refreshing.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Prepped Josies Sunday Lunch

Got the beef chilli-black bean and vegetables in the saucepan and seasoned.

Put some potatoes in the crock-pot for me later on in the day.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Waste Bags Sorted

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kettle On - PHoto

Got the kettle on the boil. Then took this snap of the end car park

Eerie looking photo, taken through the glass pane? I didn't want to disturb anyone as early as this, with the inevitable noise that closing the ill-fitting, finger-trapping windows make.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The BP graph SYS & DIA combination was still creeping up a smidgeon.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Porcelain Throne Duties

Well! Yet another decent session today. A little reluctant to start. I had another go at an old crossword that I'd not done very well with... and didn't again. Hehe!

When that action started, it was as smooth as silk, easy-peasy! Totally painless, no bleeding either! Very satisfactory. It didn't pong as much as it did yesterday... or I'd got a blocked nose?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Blogging!

Updated yesterday's blog and got it posted off to Blogger. Emailed the link and went t make a brew before intending to go on TFZer & Winwood Facebooking...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Morning Care Arrived

Very late. I realised why when I saw it was another new gal today. So it was understandable, Kylie being late.

Name of Kylie. 'What do I do?' was her first question after introducing herself. I kept schtum while she sorted the medications for the first time. Pretty young thing. As she gave me the tablets, I explained my sudden involuntary movement on my right side, so she wasn't startled if I gave a Hitler salute or burst into the Neuropathic Leg Dance. She gave me time for a natter but was obviously behind in her rounds, so I had to let her go. Hahaha!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Facebooking - Blogging

Had to go on CorelDraw to get graphics done; I'm out of any to use now.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CorelDrawing

Got one graphic done and realised I had to get Josie's meal done yet! So, I did!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Got My Toque On

Sampled the homemade stew/chilli. It seemed okay; I'm instead hoping that Josie thinks the same as I do. 

Served up the bowl on a tray with the extra weekly nibbles.

Delivered it on time to Josie's door, keeping my 100% record. Smug Mode Installed! One thing that worried me, Josie seemed happy with the beef chilli/stew, biscuits, limoncello dessert, and chocolates. But the can of plonk got some attention and a mild interrogation. Hehe! 

I could not answer her question about what was in it, and the printing on the can was too small and faint to read. But when I told her that I knew not and added that the drink is 4.5% alcohol, which is stronger than her usual Vodka or Gin,   she seemed impressed, Hehehe! Wished her good eating and returned to wash the dirty pots I'd made creating the meal.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Busy Time...

I finished the pots, took the bags to the waste chute, and got the ablutions tended to...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ablutionalisation

Went very well again! Fair enough, over the whole session, including the medicationalisationing and dressing, only about eight dropsies. ☺

Just the one small nick shaving. One clouting of the elbow on the grab rail. One bash of my knee on the edge of the floor cabinet getting dressed.

Whoopsiedangleplop

As all was done, I grabbed the large kitchen roll to have a final wipe around the floor and sink... Guess what I knocked over as I grabbed the kitchen towel? And it landed straight into the WC?

Yes, I swore!

Knees and Feet Check

Both looking amazingly better now! ☺

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cleaned The Kitchen Sink

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dang-It!

I'd just finished titivating the kitchenette when I realised I'd not laundered the dressing gown! Gragnangles!

So, to avoid making a mess again in the kitchen sink and floor. I washed, rinsed, wrung and hung the gown up to dry in the wet room, on the curtain rail.


Cunning!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Started on Template for Monday

Blogger kept changing my formatting again. You know, alignments size of fonts etc.

So annoying, Spit!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Comments

Replied to Lisa's Tim and Bills Comments on the blog.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Early Evening Skyline

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Carer Arrived

A new to me, Carer arrived, as I was making a brew in the kitchen. Very late it was, too. No doubt someone had not turned up again. This gal was Christened Dionne, and we did have a chinwag and laugh of some depth. Dionne got the medications sorted for me. And we both took a photo of the sudden burst of late sunset sunshine that came through the clouds.

About one minute between shots!

Offered her a can of plonk in thanks, she took two (Haha!) and shot off cause she still had one more call to do, bless her cotton socks.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My Mini-Meal

A ready-made Lasagne. I added some cheese slices on top of it. I had planned to put the last of the Leicester grated cheese on... but the mould had grown ferociously on it in the bag. Humph!

It didn't look very appealing but tasted okay. In fact, I gave it a deserved flavour rating of 7.5/10.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Pressed On With Blogging

I was far too far behind to get it finished early, as I had hoped, now. Gnash!

The going was so slow, too. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

21:10hrs: Started banging again up above!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Oh, I haven't mentioned the Wee-weeing!

I've been ticking on the notepad each time I've had a wee-wee... to date, the score is 18 visits to the bucket! No... 19 now!

It wears one out, you know!

Still, it's a good thing cause it will, or should, clear the fluid retention in the legs and feet more?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Blogging

Got as far as here, then finished off and sent the post to Blogger, and I went on Facebooking. Did an order for Morrisons from Amazon. Forgot to order some tomatoes, Tsk! Still, did remember to order some more bacon and ordered some refried black beans. I've never had them before. But the carer the other day mentioned how she loved them, so I thought I'd try one. Not sure what to have them with. I was thinking of the bacon? To be on the safe side, I found a can of the medium and avoided the strong and extra strong ones. I'm not sure it was such a good idea now.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


I'm missing things, like sodality,

But I hang on to my morality,

Weakening now is my astucity,

My mind is confused, with duplexity,

It is not easy, mind-manageability,

Thus I'm missing sharing synonymity,

My memory shows undependability,

Thoughts share unclarity, unconformity,

Mind you, wee-wees show superactivity,

Logicality has no retainability,

Hopes and desires? A technicality!

Evening All!

6 comments:

  1. HRH Lisa has also been known to go out shopping and to return with handfuls of investments. 'tis true. Many noshes in preparational stages at 72, it is true. I like the stories of those who are so grateful at being offere a plong that they quickly take two, sounds true too.
    I had forgotten that excellent word Toque, one that does not seem to get much usage outside the realm of the nosh-preparation world. Still,it is a great word if you happen to own a toque. Okie toqueie.
    The BP is dropping a smidgeon, but is still on the high side. May hope reign eternal then.
    Several HERBERTS, ouchie.
    A nicely focussed photo of a red vehicle, intriguing stuff, innit?
    Less Leister cheese is best when it has not rotten to its core.
    "Weakening now is my astucity", a great word that I had not yet encountered, I have been known for bouts of astucity now and then.
    Cheers, mate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Upon a separate reading, I observed that the number of HERBERTS you experienced amounted to SIX, or twice the number that I had reported yesterday. In other words,*TWO* SEVERALS. I apologises for the miscount. YARGHS.

      Delete
    2. Since Inchie's Day is THE publication of record for Nottingham, I need to provide the following error: six HERBERTS is more precisely reported as a PAIR of SEVERAL HERBERTS. I apologise for all inconvenience caused.
      I fang you very much!

      Delete
    3. Fretteth not kind Sir.
      And thanks for the averaging of the BP, for doing that is beyond me.
      TTFNski

      Delete
  2. Beautiful sunset photos. Josie's meal looked good. Your mini meal looked interesting. Nice of Kaylie to give you a natter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, I am blessed occasionally, Sir.
      Without a natter, I am cast down into the depths! Like this mornings Carer, not keen on chatting, but does a good job with the medications bless her.
      Hehe! Cheerski

      Delete