Monday 4 October 2021

INCHIES SUNDAY: Ode To The Day


 TO SUNDAY 

A mop & bucket delivery,

Crap it was, caused me injury!

The whole day, full, being busy,

Sainsbury's order, very costly,

Stubbed my toes so cruelly,

Blood Pressure high needs scrutiny,

My brain had little comprehensivity,

Josie's nosh had a fair constituency,

Making it I got confused bitterly,

I lost all traces of objectivity,

My bladder lost all its efficiency...

But kept flowing with a new durability,

It showed signs of hyperactivity!

So frequently, no time for the lavatory,

Foot swollen again, showing sensitivity,

No cars in the car park, not a rarity,

Dark skies still enthused such beauty,

Wee-wees, showing more signs of activity,

The day producing a record proclivity,

For things that harboured abnormality,

Sunday was a real struggle, such a pity,

So I wrote this little ditty!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment