Saturday 22 May 2021

Inchies Day: Friday 21st May 2021 - Graphicalisationings, Photographicalisations, some local news, and an Ode...

Friday 21st May 2021

Maori: Paraire 21 o Mei 2021

Good Morning...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

♥ TFZers, in their new Cabin-Gym, Bar. Hehehe!


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I stirred and off to the Porcelain Throne,

Gooey, messy, things stunk a lot too!

Took a while to clean up, I had a moan,

Soon the evacuation through,

Then I moved into the showering zone,

Took one step, and pain brought a groan,

Stubbed my toe again, dabbed it with fluticasone,

Yes, to Accifauxpas, I am somewhat prone!


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tended to the Health Checks again,

The results a bit of a pain,

BP was higher, for certain,

Am I facing my final curtain?

Maybe immortality, I'll attain?

First, my sanity, I must try to regain?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Liberty-Global Virgin Media Internet - Humph!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Iceland coming early today, twixt 0600 > 0700hrs. So I'd better get the ablutions done, a stand-up job, of course, too early to use the noisy shower yet.


Red-faced with the wall heater on, I cut my ear-hole shaving, lost count of all the dropsies; toothbrush (twice), razors (too many to count), Flannels, soap, and even the flaming towel afterwards! However, I did manage to avoid stubbing any of my toes again. Smug-Mode-Engaged! Hehehe!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I got the potatoes in the crockpot and seasoned them with Chinese Salt & Chilli.

Then, made a brew, took the medications, and got on with updating the Thursday diary.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The Iceland delivery arrived good and early; the driver was a pleasant chap, too.

The chap brought in the five bags into the hallway for me. Much appreciated; thank you, Mr Driver. The intercom wasn't working again. He'd had to get Nottingham City Homes control to let him in, and it took a long time; thus, the ice-cream suckers were almost liquid by the time he'd got it to me. I mentioned to him about Jenny's farce last week. I insisted he took a can of his choice in thanks for his help.


I got the near thawed out frozen stuff into the freezer as fast as I could. All of it was ice cream sticks of varying flavours, so they should be eatable, even if a little misshaped. I got it all in, a little soft, mind. Haha! 
Please note that the fridge was nowhere near as full as it usually is after a delivery? All due to my newly adopted plan to get some of the canned food used up before I croak out. 
And they say that Vascular Dementia is not fightable. Just watch me go! I might regret saying that late on, Hahaha! 

The washing up liquid had burst open in the other bags, covering the roll of waste bags, a packet of biscuits, and a bar of orange flavoured Galaxy! Tsk!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Another of the mysteries of Winwood Heights, the ghosts, wraiths, spectres, cacodemons, apparitions and other grotesqueries haunt the hallways and lobbies, searching for Inchcock, create ambiguities, abstrucities, perplexities, misfortunes and botherations, to scare, worry, harass, and confuse me!

I did some computerisationing and hobbled into the kitchenette to make another brew of Glengettie. I left Metal Micky on his three stumps, got the kettle filled, and as I was about to grab him, he fell over? Right in front of me, and quickly too, as if a ghost or wind had pushed home over? I sensed no draughts or wind around that could have caused this?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Bleak weather this evening.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Whoopsiedangleplop

Got the nosh sorted out and served up. But Nicodemus's neurotransmitters and Dizzy Dennis attacked me at the same time. This was not good!

After several spillages and dropsies, I got one of the plastic portion plates and used that; it was much safer for me.

I'm glad I did; this dish saved a few mishaps as I consumed the fodder. A worthy 9/10 for the Flavour-Rating... but after-nosh nibbling was guiltily performed... Oh, dear! 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The worst getting to sleep effort of the week. Thought Storming, regular nod-offs though, but it felt like I was waking up every few minutes repeatedly, and the thoughts returned...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Grobbleknackercraps!

2 comments:

  1. Your feet are looking beat up and swollen. You have a full fridge, rain and a well arranged meal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting better at toe-stubbing you know, Tim.
    I might use those trays again when I'm not having Chilli, Sir. They are definitely safer to eat from. (Bib and brace next? Hehehe!)
    The owls are looking good, I love your searching them out.
    TTFNski

    ReplyDelete