Sunday 23 May 2021

Inchies Day: Saturday 22nd May 2021 - Ode, Graphicalisationings. Photographicalisations and some local news

 Saturday 22nd May 2021

Hungarian: Szombat 22 Május 2021


Janet & Gerry sort out Henry's pad... Hehehe!

HRH Lisa, Bill & a couple of blokes?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Howdy, folks!

What a lousy night!

Thought storms again, this time,

00:00hrs, I gave up, and got up,

Put the potatoes in the pan, with thyme,

Made a mug of Glengettie to sup,

Off to the Porcelain Throne,

Hearing the 'Hum' drone,

The evacuation messy yet as hard as a stone?

I must remember to take my thiazolidinedione,

The wet room, now a smelly zone,

I passed wind; it sounded like a trombone!

It's a good blooming job. I live alone!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I had a look at the situation with the food cupboards...





There's no doubt about it; I panicked a bit when the food shortages were on over the Covid pandemic starting. 

So, I must try to eat some of the canned foods up. And cut back on buying fresh stuff? Well, try to... Tsk!

I got the Health Checks completed

The body temperature was at 36.1°c - 96.9°f. Which was alright. The Blood Pressure was creeping back up, though. Humph!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I had a look at the Nottingham News Emag

Second highest Indian.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Covid-19 & Variants Figures

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Mind Boggles!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Time to get the ablutions done, then... 

I'm hoping that the Dropsies, Accifauupas, etc., are few and far between - and the Whoopsiedangleplops too!

Well, that went reasonably well. As is to be expected, with Nicodemus's neurotransmitters going off & back online, the usual dropsies keep going offline much more often.

I had a few cuts shaving, and I gave the right side of my cheek a clunk on the sink that Tyson Fury would have been proud of.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Whoopsiedangleplop!

Grafting away on CorelDraw in the afternoon, I'd got a decent one that I was pretty pleased with, done, and as I got up to go to the Porcelain Throne, Dizzy Dennis, Peripheral Pete, and Cathy Cartilage had me over, backwards. Not a nice one this time; I knocked my head against the Ottoman's arm as I tried to land on the recliner.

That was the end of the day for me!

The aches and pains were not too bad, but the dizzies and disorientation was not good. It was a while until I could get myself to the wet room. And cleaning up afterwards was uncomfortable, to say the least.

Came out, and I was all over the place to start with. My balance shot to pieces, and it seemed that Saccades Sandra was getting much worse now; the bang on the head, I suppose.

I did get the nosh early, while I felt safe to make it without any Accifauxpas. Simple enough, most of it was down already - I just had to add the potatoes to the saucepan of Chilli-Con-Carne. But Saccades kept blurring my vision so often...

Whoopsiedangleplop!

I missed the shelf with the dish; a plastic one, thank heavens, and praise-be, it had not been filled first! That could have been nasty!

I served it up and got myself down into the recliner, and although the head was spinning and I wasn't feeling up to much, the food went down well. But much of it was spilt down my chin and into the flabby stomach folds of flesh in the process.

 After washing the pots, I decided to go back to the recliner and stay there. The wee-wee bucket was handily placed near the chair!

I got down, tried to read the Freeview schedule, but Saccades was not letting me focus at all. Viewing the TV was farcical, so I gave up, got up again and put the last of the eye drops in. Some of the liquid even got into the eyes, but not a lot of it. Tsk!

I put the headphones on and went through the radio stations searching for something worth listening to someone shouting or screaming as a substitute for singing! Humph! 

I gave up on the radio. I must get myself a bigger screened TV. Hehe! 
Then, the terrible thought storms kicked in! For hours and hours, no respite at all. Fears, worries, shames, regrets etc., flowed. And, the wee-wee bucket was utilised a good few times, cautiously, I might add. For the balance and vision was not a lot better yet.
.

Around midnight (it felt like I'd been laid there for days), I got up for the umpteenth time to the bucket and gave up trying to sleep altogether. I couldn't watch the box, I couldn't read or do a crossword... do I nipped into the wet room, slowly, and got a rinse... and found a part bottle of the old eye drops, and did my best to put it in the area of the eyes, Hahaha! I got some in.

I got the kettle on, and while doing the mashing of a Thompsons Pujana brew, the balance seemed to be coming back to me? Saccades Sandra even eased up a little with her fogging the view.

So, I tried to get the Saturday Inchies Day updated. But it was a long slog; it took me very nearly five hours to get it done! 

Still, Saccades was no worse, and my balance was much better now... (Shhh! Don't tell anyone!) Hahaha!

.

3 comments:

  1. You've constructed a series of grand stackings that instruct the gaze to appreciate its utility. A wonder of geniacal scope, saith Billum. As I have seen, you are very well stocked on the refrigerated side, a tribute to your ability to balance cool goods with appropriate inventory. Laudable to every extent.
    Doggoned BP seems insistent upon reaching into the 170's range, perhaps tomorrow shall we witness betterer stats.
    A nice presentation on the Covidities in the Greater Nottingham metropolitan area, you guys keep the Covidial scene busy and challenging. We are in a bit of a trough in new cases and such, perhaps I shall ask Mr. Biden if Lisa and I could assist with a mediation of Covid-related circumstance alleviation. We are patiently waiting for the royalty papers to see their way to our door. If I am not mistaken, a Beefeater is to deliver the appropriate messages to our door, then he has been assigned the duty of finding a limosine of parade quality. Look for full coverage on BBC 4. :-)
    Sunday is finally eclipsing in this geography. I have heard cicadas in the trees, but have yet to achieve visual contact with the patiently resting red-eyed critters. Perhaps tomorrow?
    Kindest regards and wishes for finerer BP results tomorrow.
    9:40 of an evening and all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good heavens, Sir... "You've constructed a series of grand stackings that instruct the gaze to appreciate its utility. A wonder of geniacal scope, saith Billum. As I have seen, you are very well stocked on the refrigerated side, a tribute to your ability to balance cool goods with appropriate inventory. Laudable to every extent." Praiseworthiness, indeed, Sir! I fank you!

    The stats will be better tomorrow,
    Why, I don't know,
    You're wishes help though,
    Thanking you, my caring fellow,
    Cheered by your words, in your portfolio,
    Despondency today, I can overthrow,
    Depression, I can outgrow,
    Today, I feel less of a schmo,
    Danke Schone, Mon Amigo!

    It's got to happen, recognition for the qualities of HRH and Billum... Surely?

    Instead of Cicada sounds, Sir, I have the dreadful Worldwide Hum to contend with ate this moment. Combined with the gentleman or lady in the flat above's tap-tapping and clunking entertainment, it helps stop me from being bored. Hahaha!

    21:40hrs over there when you wrote, 09:40hrs here now! This connection may mean something... or not.

    If HRH and yourself win the lottery and get medically sorted, hire a nurse to come with you, and pay me a visit, "There'll be a welcome in the Hillside, Glengettie and Thompsons Punjana, will flow freely... Yee-Haa!

    Forgive me rare moment of contentment and wayward wonderings. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa and I are honored to be welcomed to the Woodthorpe Manor. We are thinking that the lifting of Covid and some surgeries for Lisa, that we would love to visit the Nottingham of new and old. I have not been to Britain since 1972 and then only as far north as Stonehenge, worra long time ago, innit? Lisa has never visited that there island before, though she is an English major and knows more about English Literature than American writings. A scholar she is, of course.
    Say, we could hire a nurse to check my INR. We wonders if the NHS provides to freeloaders from the 'tother side of the Atlantic. Contenment and wonderings keep up in one piece methinks.
    Hey, I already know my way through Nottingham, do I not?

    ReplyDelete