Friday 15 October 2021

INCHIES DAY: Thursday 14th October 2021 + Ode To Coping

♥ Shopping break for our TFZers? ♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THURSDAY 14th OCTOBER 2021

03:00hrs: I sprang awake, bounded out of the recliner, did fifty press-ups, finished the Telegraph crossword, sent...

Well, no, alright then:

0300hrs: I woke up feeling groggy, the innards rumbling threateningly, passed wind involuntarily, sensed the warm liquid from Little Inchies fungal lesion, and began to sink into a depression. But I was saved the ignominy by the need of a wee-wee.

Porcelain Throne

Off to the wet room to investigate the Little Inchies problem; I was secretly hoping the wet damp in the PP's front would be from PMD (Pre-Micturition-Dribbling) and not blood from the lesion. My hopes were not fulfilled!

As I pulled down the PPs, I felt the pain from the semi-dried blood crackling, but the most important goal was that I get on with the evacuation first; it was on its way... no stopping it!

Evacuation

Yee-Ha! As near-perfect performance as I've ever had! Smooth! No blood from the rear end, no pain or discomfort from releasing the solid chunky torpedo.

But, of course, now the agony of sorting out the lesion was required!

Nothing like a bout of self-imposed excruciating agony to wake one up in a morning! It took me half an hour of eeks, arghs, and naughty words used to get things cleaned up and medicated.

I think the stinging from the ointment delayed my recovery. Haha! I might not look it in this snap, but I felt a lot better when the medication was finished...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Health Checks Done

The blood pressure had edged up this morning. Now placing me back in the Hypertension Stage 2. And the pulse had jumped up again, to 102!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Computerisationing

No making a brew, straight onto the computer, got the photos sorted, and started updating yesterdays blog.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Just a few times in the hour
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ode Wrote

Created the Ode for Wednesday's blog. Checked things out posted it off to Blogger. Emailed the link and went on Winwood Heights and TFZer Facebooking pages. I got carried away a bit.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Five times in the hour

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Porcelain Throne No. 2

Hell of a difference this time! Stinky, gooey, bloody and messy. Humph!

I think the swollenness in the feet is going down well. But, we'll see.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Made a Brew of Glengettie


But I didn't get to drink it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Morning Carer Arrived

It was Sobia who had come in and crept right up behind me and gave me a mild, minor heart attack. Hehehe! Sobia got the tablets sorted, asked me why I was not wearing my slippers. Asked me, "Anything else you want?" I realised that I must not answer that question. I was tempted, but humour is not her strong point, so I didn't. Har-har!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Just two in the hour

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Made Another Brew

Then started making a template for today's blog.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Washed Jacket

I moved the thick zip-up jacket from the sink into the wet room to continue drip drying. Not so warm this morning.

I later moved it to the stand-up clothes airer cause it didn't seem to want to be dried? I'll remember this when it needs washing again.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

View From the Balcony

Zoomed-in straight ahead, this shot of the refuse-lorry had to be taken three times before I managed to catch the amber flashing light. It was on The Rise.

.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CorelDraw graphics Needed

It's another busy day! Slow going again.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Just four in the hour, no... five now.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nosh Nibbled

Ready-made fresh meal, beef in black bean sauce. I added some potatoes and peppers, water chestnuts, with a splash of black bean sauce to the dish. Flavour: 8.8/10.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Carer Julia Arrived

Always a pleasure to have a visit from Julia. As she arrived, I was struggling to get the Phorpain rubbed into the ankles... within a minute, she'd got her gloves on and was down on her knees rubbing in the gel for me, marvellous above and beyond help that was well-appreciated!

Julia turned her attention to getting the medications sorted out and ensuring I didn't miss or drop any ♥.

We had a mini-natter about the door chime not working and how to get help fitting the new one. Who to ask? That is the question. The writing is so tiny, I can't hold the magnifying glass steady enough to use that.

I bade the girl farewell, a sadness dawned on me; ♫ When will I see her again ♫ singing in my heart. The loss of Jillie was too much. To lose Julia would add to my misery... The EQ warned me not to get too attached... the Thought Stormimg started; I have done without them. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Four in the hour.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Got the Computer Back On

Computer Closed!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Head Down

Zzz!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Life is all a bit of a daze,

Although in many ways,

On the odd days...

Not an unpleasant haze,

Memories, gone aways,

Nasty ones they always stays?

Important ones turn into a maze,

Each plan made decays...

Not sometimes, but always!

Life seems worse on Sundays?

Thought-Storms, mental affrays,

No chance of rest, or a laze,

But I try to cope, always,

And I will, one of these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment