Thursday 23 September 2021

Thursday 23rd September 2021: Inchies Day, and sometimes the odd ode that might get slipped in!

♥ What's All This Then? ♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THURSDAY 23rd SEPTEMBER 2021

05:15hrs: I was in a fuzzy minded-mood. Concentrating was hard, trying to keep to one subject to work out the problem - But the Thought Storms were rampant. It took me a  while to partially clear the fog; needing a wee-wee helped, I think. But the earlier worries and things IU knew needed tackling just dissipated as I wee'd away, and I could not claw them back from my memory.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Pottering Around!

I was rambling around without any absolute control or structure to my thoughts. This was the oddest sensation, and it did worry me a bit in the first instance.

I found myself making up waste bags and placed them near the door to go to the chute later on, after 08:00hrs.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mug of Tea - Computer On

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Health Checks

Blood Pressure peaked a little.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ablutionalisationing!

A bloody affair this morning, in more ways than one, three, I fear. 

Daktacort®

Agonydangles! Dangnableisations! and Cragnanglingeckers! That was painful!

Only the second time I've used the Morrison 3-bladed razors. Got more cuts and nicks than I've ever had shaving!

I think the swollen feet, might be getting worse instead of better now. Oh, heck!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hand-washed the Shirt

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Porcelain Throne Visited

Great balls of Fire!

More bleeding again, Harold's Haemorrhoids this time. Applying the Germoloids ointment was a relieving pleasure!  

The evacuation was, well-messy. Tsk!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Morning Carer Arrived

It was Sobia. Nearly gave me a heart attack, she did. Hahaha! I was on the computer nose to the screen... As she crept up right behind me, and in a loud voice, said something like, "Are you alright!" Which I wasn't! She returned to a whispering mode for the rest of the visit. So it was guesswork. It seems I'm now out of Codeine tablets altogether!

Not much of a communicator, so no laughs or nattering was permitted.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I Am Seriously Worried

About the prescription situation again, running out of Codeine tablets? Getting no help from anyone in ringing the chemist and Doctors to book my flu jab.

But since the visit of the declutterers, I cannot find the folder with the telephone numbers in it? I need help! The farcical situation with having no IRN Warfarin blood tests for months now needs someone to ring them for me to find out what's going on. 

Carer Jill would have helped me.

I rang Warden Deana to get a number for Natalie, in charge of the Carers on site.

But the number is not available. I could ring their contact number, but get their head office with the snotty bloke, and have to explain everything in detail to him. He gets irritated with my stuttering. And probably hates his job and me as well. Deana said she'd ring Natalie for me and ask her to contact me.

The pain from having no Codeines this morning has come at the wrong time for me. The feet are swelling up again, giving me pain.

Arthur Itis has kicked off. Phorpain on its own is not strong enough.

Anne Gyna is just beginning to stab at me as I write this. Not to mention the toothache!

I do need the appointment making!

I do need the prescriptions sorting out!

I desperately need help with the INR Warfarin Anti-Coagulation DVT people being contacted to find out why no blood tests for months?

I'm in pain, more than usual, and not a very happy laddie!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hoping To Hear From Natalie

And that she can help me out - A busy gal, I know, but I am suffering!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bacon Sarnie Making

But didn't get far with it. I nearly got the streaky bacon on the microwave wotsit...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Natalie Came in

Very patient with me and kind about things. Natalie listened to all my problems with the Warfarin, Prescriptions, Doctors appointment making etc., bless her. Said she would investigate for me. And if the Carrington Pharmacy cannot deliver, she would change it to the 24hr chemist instead. Fair enough with me! Thanks, Natalie ♥

 We did a Meridian customer survey.Then off she popped, telling me not to worry. Which is a little like telling a politician to be honest - 'No Chance!' Hehehe!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Back To The Bacon Sarnie Making

A 'Baconites' Delight!

Taste Rating 8.4/10!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Photo Report - End Car Park




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Natalie Returned ♥

-----

Natalie had been very busy for me, again. Arranged an INR DVT Warfarin blood test at the Doctors surgery, for Tuesday 5th October @ 09:45hrs, at Sherington Park. I've already gone three months without a blood test - And why didn't someone tell me they were no longer visiting to take blood, and I have to travel to the Doctors surgery for a test that no one had given me a date for anyway? So, it will be about 17 weeks of worrying, before I can get tested... if I live that long, that is.

-----

Natalie also arranged the flu jab for Monday 25th October @ 16:45hrs. In five weeks time!

-----

Natalie had also called the Pharmacy, who say they can deliver, but not this months until Saturday, the only day they deliver. Arranged for a Carer to pick these ones up for me.

Feeling much better now! ♥

Updated the Calendar.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Evening Carer Arrived

It was Helen. She's bought the prescriptions she'd collected for me, bless her.

I remembered to put the new ones, all bar the Codeines, into the Prescription drawer.

Accifaupas

I was having troubles with Neuropathic Pete losing sense of touch and shaking a bit, and dropped the bag of prescription medications on the floor - The heavy bottle of Peptac his my little toe on the left foot. Yey amazingly there was no bruise or marks came up on it? This is a photo I took of it after Helen had left?

The bloating was still present, and making walking difficult. Judging by this snao, the Peptac may have bounced onto the top of the right foot?Hey-Ho! The odd almost round markings that were don't he right foot, had disappeared completely now?

Odd, or what?

Helen got the medications sorted for me, I dropped the bottle cap, and missed my mouth with one of the tablets?

It's going bonkers tonight?.

I thanked the gal, and offered her a choice of plonk or nibble. She wisely chose the plonk. Hahaha! ♥ I asked her if she'd take the two small bags of waste to the chute for me on her way out, she kindly obliged me. ♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Checked the Fridge

I was low on milk, and desperate for bread, so I made an Iceland order. Iordered some Skinny Whips, and Cadburys Mini Rolls, Cadbury Twirl Chocolate Bars, Crawford's Custard Creams 300g, all individually wrapped, to use as Carers and Wardens nibbles. Ready Baked Pork Sausages, Vale of Mowbray 4 Mini Pork & Pickle Pies, Mini Babybel Original Cheese Snacks 6 x 20g on offer, for Josies Sunday meal tray. Cravendale Filtered Fresh Whole Milk. Solved the bread shortage, by ordering a Warburtons Soft Round Milk Roll, Thins Soft Brown Sliced, and a Warburtons 6 Soft Sliced Wholemeal Rolls. Of course, I'm not anticipating having them all delivered. I also got some more TidyZ 100 X-tra .15l, Strong Tie Handles Pedal Bin Liners. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Porcelain Throne Demand Answered!

Schpugglebogs, was this a messy, over-pungeant affair!

Decided to wash the shirt in the sink.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The New Shirt Washed

Washed the shirt I'd been wearing. And I could not believe the muck that came out of it? I'n only put it on late as well, about eight hours or so ago, where did it all come from?

Twit!

Realised then, that with it being a new cheapo shirt, it was the colour coming out that had me fooled. Oh, I did fell a nitwit!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Back to the Computer - Accifauxpa!

As I approached the swivel chair to get seated, I trod on something small, but rock hard!

Astounding! I used the picker-upperer to retrieve... the pain-giver, a pod pea!

Oh, the agony! Hehehe! I took it in the kitchen to take as good aphoto of it as could manage. Used the Canon, on Macro, assuming that was theright thing to do to get a close-up shot, well two photos actually. 

But, as usual, I got sidetracked so easily, when I saw some smoke through the kitchen window. Took a snap of that first.

I wonder what the white dashes in the frame were caused by? Beats me? Back to the pea, and its been months since I had any fresh pod peas in the place...

The escaped earlier, culprit!

Photo to show size of the escapee.

The most amazing thing; I dropped the pea, and could I find it again? No!

It may be an old pea,

But as you can see,

Again it's escaped from me!

Fulfilling its desire to be free...

I'll tread shoeless on it again, I decree!

Hehehe!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Updated this Blog

Posted it off to Blogger. Sent the Emial link. And went on Faceboking catch-up.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

By Jimminee, it's been a long, odd day!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

6 comments:

  1. You are in a sad state of being. That's good they got some appointments and a few things sorted out. Good looking bacon. Wonderful smokey haze photo and the pea is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci, Mon Ami! I can't believe that no one told me they were stopping house calls for INR DVT blood tests? Almost three months now without one, and it'll be 5th October before the appointment for one. Which, if I'm not up to walking (as I am not now), will mean four buses to get to and back from the surgery. Thank heavens Natalie has sorted the prescriptions out for me!♥

      By the by, can you help me with the refried beans situation, Sir? I've bought a can and a microwave bags of them, but unsure now what to have with them? Sausage or bacon comes to mind, but will they go together? Never tried them before? Just something I've always wanted to try.
      Cheers, Tim.

      Delete
  2. Thought storms can initiate all kinds of events that just do not make any sense. I am going to read the BP as 159, a point below 160 sounds betterer, do it not?
    Germaloids sound like much trouble, I wonder why they chose that name. It would seem you need to take an antibiotic after using Germaloid. I should probably call them to see if they want to change the name. Perhaps to Germavoid?
    Herberts just keep chiming into 72. I also wonder what the heck he is constructing, or deconstructing.
    Good of the carers to help with such easy items as bringing the trash to the skip, a small favor that adds up to a better day, that's wot Billum is thinking about it.
    That ancient hard pea is a wonder to behold. I need to toss some peas hither and thither and see what happens in a few months.
    I visited my vascular doctor today, a good fellow and knowledgeable too. He tell me that most of my problems are superficial as long as I keep up with the INR results. Blood pressure to the feet is strong and steady. He also gave me a good report on my celiac-artery aneurysm, it is holding to where it should be holding. Next step will be an ultrasound. Such are my high adventures and epic struggles, but HRH Lisa thinks he did not look at the purpleness of my pins closely enough, in other words, yer just cannot win. So why try?
    My regards to everyone you know and even to all those you do not know. Have you heard any words or had any chin wags with Jane?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your words of wisdom on Thought Storms ringeth true, Bill; as one would expect from a fellow Thotught-Storm victim as wot you are too, as well and besides.

      BP down a bit this morning Billum, I reckon the have read you comments? Hahaha!

      I've just finished Germovoiding again Sir, very soothing with the external varmints bleeding away to their hearts content, but not on the first visit to the throne but on the second???

      Herbert will be working on a steam-engine model of some sort, Bill. It's his thing, passion almost.

      I had carer Valerie this morning, and we discovered the chimer on the door was not working - battery I assume. The gal offered to get me one if she could find one of that rarity, and took the battery with her, to identify which as needed - now that is above and beyond!♥

      I'd love to know how that pea got into the computer, from the kitchen, mate! I'd like to recommend, in the event of you losing a fresh pod pea... not to read on it with bloated feet. Just a thought. Haha!

      Visited a Doctor? How very American, having a Doctor who lets you visit them - not like that over here - they try to keep you away! Well, me anyway. Hahahaha!

      The doctors prognosis sound encouraging, I think Sir? (I'll not go into INR if you don't mind, I feel that after four months of no blood tests, I am not qualified to reply - Bitter? Me?... Hehe!

      HRH's assessments can be fret-making. Har-ar-har! ♥

      No calls for a while, but she had her own ailments to worry about, not to mention Pete's.

      May your laurels... no, that's not the word, err, Nope it's gone now. Tsk!

      All my bestest wishes for a marvellous unexpectedly super-day for HRH and Billum!

      Delete
  3. Erratum: not Jane, but Janet. Apologies for all inconveniences incurred.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a fellow Erratumist, Billum, I understandereth! Haha!

    ReplyDelete