Sunday 11 July 2021

Sunday 11th July 2021: Diary, Photographicalisations, and maybe the odd ode, that might be told?

♥ Nocturnal TFZerings Going On? ♥

HRH Lisa & Bill, over on holiday from Ohio!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sunday 11th July 2021

05:00hrs, I woke still feeling so tired. My disinclination to get out of the £300 second-hand recliner was more determined than ever. I shamefully nodded off again!

06:10hrs, I came back to imitation life and in need of a wee-wee.  I tentatively scrambled my comically overweighted-stomached body up onto my feet. Caught my balance and visited the NWWB (Nocturnal-Wee-Wee-Bucket). I had an FPB (Forceful-Painful-Blasting) marathon of a wee-wee that flowed out as if from a hose-pipe! 

I took the bucket for cleaning and sanitising.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Stand-Up Ablutionisationing Done

All went reasonably well. The usual dropsies, naturally. A couple of tiny nicks shaving. The toothache started when cleaning. Little Inchies Fungal Lesion had been bleeding a lot. But, no falls, bangs or walking into anything. Medicating the lesion was enough to bring tears, Tsk! The feet and legs were a little ashen again. However, the blotches had gone? Mmm!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Morning Views Taken

A zoomed-in shot with the Kodak camera of Nottingham City Hospital, about a mile away.

A view straight ahead, well, to the left a bit, from the kitchenette window.


I found a few of the Morrison's Baby Potatoes with blight, of course, but only three of them.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Computerisation

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Handwashing Done

Just the one shirt. The made in Afghanistani made, grey long-sleeved t-shirt.

- - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New Potatoes In The Crockpot

These are for me to have later on. If they cook in time, I can add some to Josie's plate.

Wee-Wee then a Mug of Tea

- - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Health Checks Completed

All good today. The BP is still in the Hypertension level three! Oh, Yes!

Even the wee-wee colour was better than usual at level three!

I spent several hours getting the Facebook catching up and photos on the system. Then, noticed I had two messages come in on Blogger. Tim and Bill, I'd be lost without them.

ACCIFAUXPAS!

While replying to Bills input, Nicodemus's Neurotransmitters failed. I found a complete loss of sensation in the fingers of the right hand... Thus, and I've no idea why or what I did wrong, but the caps lock was stuck on permanently, the delete button did not work, the backspace went in the opposite direction when entered, and I went down into the darkness of depression as I panicked! I feared this was the end of my beloved blogging. Then... 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Morning Carer Arrived

It was the well-travelled young man, Craig, I think... so I confirmed his name. After he'd sorted things out for me medical-wise, I told him of my problem with the computer. He did something on the keyboard; I know not what. Then told me to exit Blogger, and start again, and try the comment replying again.

A Miracle! Yee-Haa! I was back in control, and the keys were all working!


Was I overjoyed or what!

Although he said he wasn't sure what he did, but who cares about that. He would not take a can of plonk or packet of biscuits in thanks. He departed, leaving a seriously relieved Inchie behind him! I have my beloved blog again!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Waste Bags Sorted

Surprisingly, I filled the big box up to the top? I'll take them to the chute later after I've fed and watered Josie.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Checked on the Progress of the Fodder

I got the Lea & Perrins Worcester sauce in with the garden peas to let them marinate a while. Got the Leicester cheese out of the fridge, ready to go into the potatoes with some onions and sea salt when the cheese has warmed a little.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Started Work On This Post

Jane at the Cat Cafe

Sister Jane rang. We had a good natter come chinwagging session.  Despite us both having hearing problems now. She said, "I know what it's like, now!" Hehe! I got a call on the mobile phone, and JAne rang off - ( a Royal 'Off', Hahaha!)

It was a message that had come in. Couldn't make any sense of it, all gobbledegook to me? I cleared it from the phone, confused now. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Back To Blogging!

I did about two hours worth of the diary. Mostly correcting things I'd got wrong, changing and amending. Getting all het-up, frustrated and annoyed with the ailments and myself!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Off to Make Josies Meal

I got the tomatoes and gherkins sliced. Halved the pickled egg, added the onion, then the Surami Sticks. Salted the tomatoes but some balsamic vinegar on the egg and got around to making the cheesy potato mash. Which was not easy.

Added the treats, caramelised biscuits, baby belle cheeses, Yorkie Bar and bottle of WKS Berry 5%vol alcoholic fruit drink... Oh, and Lemoncello dessert. Then got the cheesy mash made and finally got that on the plate for her.

Delivered dead on time again, to the gals front door. Josie was immediately interested in the bottle of WKD! Hahaha!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ginormous Meat Fly Attack!

When I got back in my apartment (It sound much better than an ordinary flat!), I wash doing the washing up of the cutlery, pans, bowls etc., and the most giant meat fly I've ever seen flew in through the open window and settled on the counter near the slow-cooker. It was that big, at first I thought it was a sparrow!

I went to fetch the camera; it didn't seem bothered about me at all when I passed by it so close to it, getting to the other room. I returned and thought I might try to work out how to use the Macro in the Kodak camera. I spent ages trying to get to know how to use it but had to give up; everything I tried to get it in Macro mode failed.

So, I used the auto. The fly was not interested in what I was doing; it just stood there eying me up! I took the shot...


Did I mention that it was speedy for such a great big, fat, scary-looking bluebottle! Har-Har!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nottingham Latest Covid Cases Numbers

Not good, but the increase has slowed down a lot.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Legs Were Creamed

The fact that I did the left one with Germolene, and the right one with Phorpain gel, didn't seem to matter to the legs.


Neither was any bother, and I reckon they looked a lot better than when I did them yesterday?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CorelDrawing Duties

I got two graphics done for when I get around to creating tomorrow's template. Then set to making the Blogger above post. It was not easy; it was late, and I am so tired again.

 I must try to get the new one done quickly, then I will try to get a  kip in before the evening carer arrives. I think a few of them will go absent tonight, with the Euro Finals playing?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

An Ode To Confusion

Oh, I've got to wee-wee, get my meal too,

Soon the carer will be due,

Something's nagging that I ought to do,

Things I've forgotten, well, quite a few,

The brain and mind began to argue,

What about? I haven't a clue,

So I made myself another brew,

Will I ever again bill and coo?

Well, I do have problems to work through,

Hello, a  smell? Sacre bleu!

Once again, I've burnt my stew!

Mmm. that's not really true,

But garden peas don't rhyme with stew...

What is it so important I'd got to do?

One certainty, I can tell you...

My insanity needs looking into!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sweet Morpheus for an hour - That'll Do!

I turned everything off and got the nosh finished and served up.

The Morrisons Cumberland sliced sausages I tried for the first time were delicious and so tasty, and tangy with it! Sehr gut!

I nodded off into slumber before I knew it, with the tray containing the plate, cutlery and empty lemon cheesecake pot still on my knees. The next thing I knew, the door chime was playing Dusty's ♫ I only want to be with you! ♫

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Evening Carer Arrives

Embarrassment Again! 

I was half-asleep and assumed it was the carer arriving; I shouted out, come in, and then realised as I got up, I had a shortage of clothing on my body - just the PPs! Protection PantsI think I got my trews on in time. So, now embarrassment joins the regular memory blanks, Shaking Shaun and stuttering as my main ailment challenges?

The gal has arrived really early, I like to think, so I could have time to top settle to watch the Euro Final on the TV. Bless her! ♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Updated This Blog

Until the match started.

I'm taking photos of the screen.

Good Heavens above: England 1 - Italiano 0, in the second minute of the game!

At half Time I intend to tittivate then send this blog off to Blogger off.

I am now going to concentrate on the match.

TTFNski

2 comments:

  1. I just lost everythin I wrote in response to this post. Will herewith blame Charles Branson for wandering into space and setting the entire internet at risk. Why didn't Branson invite you, as a customer of Virgin Galactic, to join in with the space travellers? Not fair a bit, as usual.
    Well, sir, the BP reading at least has the decency to remain in the 140s range. And your taters suffer not from blight, that is a plus for a Sunday most certain.
    Say, I like the looks of the Cat Cafe. Jane is properly sharing a plate with one of the dignitaries, regards to Jane for being such a kind person.
    Sorry to hear about that default-laden loss to the dago team (is that their mascot?). Lisa's grandfather eigrated from Italy, so there is that consolation perhaps?
    Quite a battle with that disturbing fly. I shall send a news release to the local Ohio media so they can include it in their insect-interest section of the news).
    Hoping that none of the peas rolled of that plate in order to hide under something unreachable.
    TTFNski,
    Billum who butles and Lisa who stems from a royal FC in Italy. Didn't the Romans have enough conquests during their imperial moments on that island of yers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Blogger Glitches Rapid Response Team, seem to spring into action and incapacitate, ot alter at will, the writings of Billum and Inchy so often? I've noticed that, mate!
    Mr Branson no long owns Virgin Media Sir, its been bought by Liberty-Global, for $244b! There boss, Steven Fries, who is paid an annual salary of $213m plus expenses, and he still can't supply a service that doesn't keep going down, to Nottingham. Not that it bothers me... much!
    Blogger is part of the problem as well. It keeps changing the formatting on every post I've made, seemingly at random. Not that it bothers me... much!
    Jane used to go visit the Cat Cafe often before Covid, not anymore. It is expensive, but you get the pleasure of dozens of rescued cats, and that takes some beating. I hope she reads of you wishes, I'll inform her Sir!
    Jane as a child, lived in Sicily for a few years, she got her love of pasta from those years.
    If you do find any giant meat flies in Ohio, please tell the Ohio section, that they can be identified by their cunning ability to recognise cameras, and thus avoid identification. Hehe!
    Strange indeed you mention the escaping pod peas, this morning (Mon), I roped only two peas during shelling them, I couldn't find either. Then, several hours later, one appeared on the kitchen floor close to the sink? Damned clever these early season peas! Har-har!
    The Romans rules again in the end, Billum. Won on penalties! I'm not happy at losing, but it was betterer to lose to the Italians than the French. Also, not counting the penalty failures of course, they played magnificently, and after 55 years, got to cup final!
    I'm waffling again, am I not? Sorry.
    Bestest of luck and may merriment sneak into your day! ♥

    ReplyDelete