Tuesday 31 August 2021

Tuesday 31st August 2021: Inchies Diary, and The Danger of Declutterers!

Thomas, with the TFZer Pool Car

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Monday Evening

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

TUESDAY 31st AUGUST 2021

Declutterers Due at 09:00hrs Today

04:00hrs: Woke, rose, wee-wee'd, and got on with some decluttering duties! But I flailed within half an hour. I've been doing too much, my legs ached, and my lower back was hurting horribly! And Colin Cramps giving me an attack!

I was dreading the declutterers coming in; my EQ told me it would not be a pleasant experience, that for sure, summat will go wrong? But this time, I doubted his wisdom, but I was still worried?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Health Checks Sorted

It looks like the good run with the figures might be coming to an end? Just a feeling, like, not too bad now, but... a feeling!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A Mug of Thompsons Punjana!

I'm not keen on this new kettle at all.

The nozzle is far too narrow. The water level window is far too small for me to see it. Even when it's operating, and the blue light comes on, I can't tell. Never mind!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Early Morning Eerie Photo Taken

Vehicleless!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Decluttering Sorting!

By the time I'd had enough, the knees and back pain were both giving me some jip! Too much! I was not in a good state. So, I decided to get an early stand-up wash to freshen up a smidge...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Had To Use the Porcelain Throne first

A heck of a dollop-sized torpedo evacuated. Messy, smelly, and bloody. Tsk!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Wash & Shave

Not one of my best efforts today. Several nicks shaving, a stubbed toe on the shower chair, and I dropped the washing up liquid, and it split open, making a mess for me to clean up, just what I needed with the knees in the state they were. Crunglenuts! Likely affected by Colin Cramp's session?

I went to rub in some Phorpain Gel, and it was apparent that the crinkly distorted legs had returned! They've been so good for months, as well! They resemble mountain tops or something out of a horror movie! Fatty at the top of the pins, scrawny at the bottom, with Arthur Itis and Cartilage Cathy, misshaping the knee cap areas.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

♥ Carer Jill Arrived ♥

As I was leaving the wet room, limping into the junk room, Carer Jillie came in the door, luckily I had just put some trousers on. Hehehe!

Went into the junk room, where Jillie's hubby Eugene had left the heavy armchair for the declutterers to take today. The gal was soon rushing around checking on things for me with the decluttering work done. I remembered to mention the box's she forgot to take yesterday.

Jillie found an electric kettle still in its box. She knew of my problems with the new one, and soon swapped the new one for the older one, which I appreciated, cause I can see the water level in this one! She then made me a mug of reheated tea that I'd let go cold - in the new microwave! ♥

As she was leaving, she said she'll try to call back later, to see how I've gone on with the 'Declutterers'. Bless her cotton socks! ♥

I asked Jill if she would be interested in adopting a Granddad? She laughed and picked up speed as she shot off, back to her rounds. ♥ Hehe!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Got on the Computer

To continue with this blog. This cost me two hours... then I realised that the 'Declutterers' had not arrived, and it was gone 10:00hrs? I could have got the timing wrong, I suppose? But it is down in the calendar for an 09:00hrs start. Which may have meant from... 09:00hrs... I've confused myself now. But, I do seem to remember asking the man to get it done in the morning? No problem, I think was his answer?

Mmm! Perhaps my EQ was correct? 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CorelDrawing To Make Graphics

Aha, my dear Carer, Jill has returned! She was on her break at work, and she sorted bits out in the kitchen and took some more junk-room things away for me. Grafting away! Ever More Precious and caring! ♥ 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Back to the CorelDrawing

Got a couple done, and then...

The Declutterers arrived

Be Warned!

13:45hrs: The boss talking at me most of the time, and decided he'd start in the junk room, and told me to sit in the chair in there and watch what they were taking. The other chap went into the kitchen... Cunning! 

I was getting more and more confused. Eventually, the room was done, taking away-wise. And he started on the Wet Room: I kept going between the two rooms, spotted he had thrown two £5 Comfort bottles in the bag to go, and I took them out again and placed them in the kitchen with the other nearly empty bottle.

Back to check on the wet room boss, then back to the kitchen, where that man was putting the £5+ bottles in the so-called throwaway bags! I asked him not to! Then took them to the spare room.

This encouraged the boss man to bring some things for me to look at, 'So you need these? 'Can I throw these away?.... I went back in the front room and realised that he may have thrown away the prescription toothpaste - He had! Kind! He came over all caring then and took away the carpets, so I didn't trip over them.

Much cross-talking, which I had trouble hearing. They said we are going clean up now - first I'm taking all these things in the front room you wanted saving, into the bedroom, it is safer and less for you to fall over? I was more baffled than ever now. They started the cleaning up process, and he got a call from Neelah at Social Services. But the connection was terrible; I'm not sure what was said at all. 

15:20hrs, I paid the man £300 and a bit. They were soon off, and I thought a mug of tea would be a good idea before I get the camera to have a look around the flat...

Into The Hallway




Rock hard pod pea, paper clip, cotton? And six unknown objects were found on the newly cleaned carpet. Not too bad?

Spare Room

That looked okay to me.

To The kitchen Accifauxpas!

The door stop had been taken out, never to be seen again, and the floor that someone had pretended to mop - was so wet, I found myself on the floor within seconds of going into the kitchen! I caught the same place on the arm as I did a few days ago, going a bit red, might bruise - But the poor old knees took a knock, and getting back up was not a lot of fun. Oh, No!

I was disappointed in the standard of their imitation cleaning.

Also, as well as, besides that, I could not find any of the full bottles of the £5 Comforts! I'll hold voicing on this; I might find some later(Or Not!)

They were too crafty and cunning for me.

Updated This Blog to Here

Awaiting the arrival of the Evening Carer 32.

Made a brew and realised I'd not checked the wet room out. So I did...

More Declutterer's Faults Found

Wet Room Floor Filthy!

So supposedly cleaned by the declutterers wet room floor was filthy!

I had a job to mop and clean it, especially with the knees and taking the Declutterers caused topple over! Grrr! But I managed, painfully, to get it spik-and-span, eventually. And I paid £300+ quid!

A poor picture, I'm afraid, but it would be too easy if I'd taken a good one.

I've just noticed, the new one looks like it has a rabbit showing? Tsk! No, it's gone again now.

The tea had gone cold, of course!

Evening Carer Arrived

Carer Helen arrived, and I just had to tell her about the disastrous day I'd suffered - All of it! The cramps stopping me from sleeping - The knees stopping my walking without pain, and mostly... The horrendous services of the Decluttering con men. She was patientish with me, I offered her a drink, and she took two; Quick, this gal! Hahaha! Still, she was good enough to listen to me telling her of my Accifauxpas and Whoopsiedangleplops, bless her.

She even had a look to see if we could find the bottles of Comfort that disappeared after asking both chaps not to take them away. Haha! Haha! I'm hoping I don't see them later after all my chuntering!

A Mug Of Tea At Last!

I had a 99 brew-up, and I wonder if you can guess what I had to nibble with it?

Had a rinse

To freshen up after one of the worst days of the year... up to now, like. Hehehe!

Put some Germolene on the new wound, supplied by the 'Declutters'. One new scar and the old one alongside. Pretty? I wonder if I can get a hat-trick?

Got This Blog Cut Short

Feeling pretty rough now. Took some painkillers, a gulp of Peptac and rubbed some PHorpain Gel into the poor old knees and lower back.

Posted The Blog To Blogger

Today's been a bugger!

2 comments:

  1. It still looks a bit cluttered after being declutterd. They copped your comfort, seems downright dirty. Especially after £300 and a quid. Maybe you should have given the a squid for the tip. Too bad Jill couldn't be there to keep them inline. Awfully good woman that Jill is, Eugene is lucky, I would say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bad do, Tim. I thought I'd be wise to them, but they were expert con-men!
      Still eating away at me this morning.
      Blessed Angel Jill would have told them! What I will do when she leaves, scares me.
      I agree about Jill and Eugene. He moved the big heavy old chair into the other room in one go! He's a weight lifter chappie, good looking as well, I'd say handsome, as jealousy raises its head. Hahaha!
      I asked if she wanted to adopt a grandad, she laughed at that, bless her. ♥
      I think she's due to call on me Friday, I'll have calmed down by then, Tim... I hope!
      Microwave! Jill got it set up for me! Got some frozen Microwaveable sausages being delivered any time now, looking forward to an imitation Dagwood later. I was so pissed I didn't eat anything last night... but I stewed... with hatred!
      I'm waffling again, sorry.
      Keepeth safe, Sir. Bestest wishes for all the clan.

      Delete