Wednesday 14 April 2021

Inchcock's Day: Tuesday 13th April 2021 - Liberty-Global Virgin Media Internet, Utter Crap!

 Aloha!

TFZer Men's Star Trek Crew

Tuesday 13th April 2021

Afrikaans: Dinsdag 13 April 2021

03:00hrs: I stirred into ersatz life and knew I'd been dreaming. But just couldn't remember a single thing about it, well, I know I was on a boat of some sort, but that's all? I'd had seven hours of uninterrupted slumber! Grrreat!

I rose from the grotty, £300, second-hand, c1968, unsteady, not-working, incommodious, sickeningly beige-coloured, haemorrhoid-testing recliner, and got my sad, quivering, over-bellied body to the NWWB (Nocturnal-Wee-Wee Bucket), and had an IRPT Indefatigably-Relentless-Painful-Torrential) mode wee-wee. But, the noises from the escaping wind from the rear end were persistent.

To the kitchenette and got the kettle on. Cleaned the slow cooker basin because I'd missed doing it last night.

Whoopsiedangleplop:  I got the Health Checks sorted and done - but I was not happy with some of the figures returned...


The SYS had shot up tremendously, to a high of 183! And the body temperature rose a smidge to 37.2°c - 98.67°f. 

Should I snuff it today? I'd like to ask if anyone gets the chance or opportunity; could they give Liberty-Global boss Mike Fries and whoever owns Blogger, Microsoft windows, and WordPress a good belting for me, please. Thank you. I'm sure all the hassle I've had from the trio is what's giving me this high BP. Cheers! Much appreciated.

I went to get a mug of Glengettie and got the handwashing, socks, and long-sleeved thin, that was green when Amazon delivered it a few months ago, shirt.

I took the morning medications - note that last night I did not miss the evening medications!

Whoopsiedangleplop: Then I got on with updating the Monday blog. This cost m  far more time than planned, as I was having difficulty getting the photographs prepped on CorelDraw. At one time, it froze, and I had to turn off the power and reboot, Glunglellockes!

But I reckon it was an error on my behalf that caused the problem, thanks to Nicodemus's Neurotransmitters failing, again at the worst possible moment. At the same time, I was selecting some formatting options for the picture I was working on! At least it worked alright when I'd restarted everything. Humph!

Hours later, I got the Monday blog updated and sent off to Blogger a lot of them. 

I made a brew of Thompsons Punjana and got the call to the Porcelain Throne, so I hobbled off the wet room. No doubt about it, Constipation Knrad is back in charge. It was hard work freeing the torpedo this morning. And yet, there was no bleeding from the rear end? The cistern needed a few flushes to move the almost jet-black evacuated product, of course, very little mess much to clean up. So, Trotsky can have his advantages, Hehehe!

Whoopsiedangleplop: The tea had gone cold, Huh! I emailed the link and had a bash on Facebooking. Around 06:00hrs, some rattling and scraping noises came from the flat above, or I think they came from there. Not that it bothered me, I was grafting away earnestly, concentrating on the blog and Facebooking. It was just so rare to hear the clanging at this time of day.

I had to create the main graphics for this post on CorelDraw. Then, I started this post scriptural speaking. 

Whoopsiedangleplop: Guess what? Liberty-Global, Virgin Media Internet went down again!

Of course, it didn't bother me!

I closed down the computer, cast a couple of curses on Mr Fries, Microsoft, Blogger, WordPress and the PAvement Cyclists, and went to get the ablutions seen too. 

Whoopsiedangleplops & Accifauxpas: It was a slightly fraught session, I'm afraid:

  • I got in and got the PP's out of the package to use afterwards... and dropped the bag - which in turn knocked the aftershave bottle and deodorants off the floor cabinet, with the bottle of Brut landing in my toe! Hey-ho! Still, it stopped it breaking on the floor?

  • I cleared my nasal passages, and for once, remembered to put the Saccades drops in the eyes before showering. Smug-Mode engaged!
  • The worst bit of the Accifauxpas next was getting uptight with my stupidity and went at it a little too energetically when cleaning the teeth. Argh! Comes to mind!
  • The shaving amazingly went well, just the one wee-nick. Many dropsies, though, but my having Jenny-supplied short picker-upperer homed in the wet room meant it was easy to retrieve things. The smug-Mode level increased!

  • I got in the shower and promptly had an adventitious right leg Neuropathic Schuhplattler dance kick-off, with a short but brutal flailing performance. This enabled me to fall down on the wet floor - get part-way up, have a dizzy spell, and pop back down on the floor, hitting my left arm against the shower chair; at least I think it was against that; there was little else it could have been?

  • Getting up again with a bit of effort, I only went and hit the same arm against the grab bar! It was getting sore now, Haha! I took this snap of it later. It'll go well with ankle and foot decorations. Hehe!
  • The rest of the session went well enough; I dried off without any hassle and started to do the medicationalisationing. Which apart from Harold's Haemorrhoids stinging, the tumbling probably caused this. Germoloided things and remembered the midday medications, which's twice this week in two days - a 100% record!
  • The legs and feet really looked much improved; I'm sure it'll all be clear up in a couple of days. It's not easy putting on Germolene on cotton wool and having to use a picker-upperer to reach - Har-har! The occasional itching from under the skin can drive me mad, though.
I got some waste bags made up and into the box on the trolley to take down tomorrow.

I spent many hours on this blog. But the internet was sticky and slow, and Nicodemus's nerve ends kept slowing me up by my making so many mistakes that I hadn't noticed... then...

Whoopsiedangleplop: Again! The internet went down!


I had to give up on the computer. Niggled, annoyed, feeling anti-social and well miffed-off, now!

I'll get some nosh. I've planned for potatoes, tomatoes, peas and a can of Galonkowa (Pork Knuckle).

Oh, I hope the internet will improve tomorrow, or I'll not get anything done! I'll need the web. to check on the Sainsbury order details... oh dearie me!

I got the meal prepped and served, and watched the English Ladies friendly football match v Canada on the gogglebox. The Canadians were deserving winners. The new manager has brought the ability to forget how to pass a ball with her, to the players.

The flavour rating for the feast 8/10, which was enjoyed, the match was not.

Sweet Morpheus was a long time coming, thanks to an after-match attack of the Thought-Storms. Grangleknackworthyness!

3 comments:

  1. Did you have your foot appointment or is it coming up? I'm having trouble keeping up with everything these days. Decent looking dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not easy to keep up mate, having to leave WP and go on blogger to comment, sorry about that.
    Had the feet doen last Friday, Tim, then I got those red marks afterwards? They are fading, but still itching like mad?
    I've taken to the roast paprika seasoning Tim, very tasty.
    Hope to get to Sherwood later on, that is if I can find the list with three things on it that I deeded - Sad innit?
    Cuddles for the furries, and best of lick... that was a funny mistype - luck. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike Fries casts a long, dark, and devious shadow. Work on categorizing and hypothesizing on red cars slows to a meager crawl som days: those days that Mikey squelches internet service to the most important internet node, to wit the timeless and timely information that Mr. Mike messes up mightily. That M.F. is most likely the principal cause of higher BP rates that now extend to the upper angry red numbers on your health indicators. Gad, what a cad is Mike Fries.
    I am also thinking that M. Fries teams up with Dominic Cummings to drive the outrage into stratospheric levels.
    Lisa received her second jabbing of Pfizer this afternoon. Only very minimal aches to report, nothing like the Mike Fries burnt crap fries (chips in the UK as I understand those potato terms).
    Lisa and I and Nibbles the Furry are keeping current with the Great British Bake Off broadcasts. 'tis an exemplary program that we continue to follow with quite a bit of vigor. Keeps us up into the wee hours it does, but worth holding Sweet Morpheus waiting until the final rounds of baking fineness is shown to us loyal fans. :-)

    ReplyDelete