Wednesday 30 June 2021

Wednesday 30th June 2021: Diary, graphics, photographicalisations, and the odd ode.

♥ TFZer Model ♥

Good Morning!

Wednesday 30th June 2021

Mysterious Awakening!

I must have been relatively 'with-it' when I first woke up. For I later found some, which had been neatly written on the pad on the ottoman for me. I used these to help me find what I'd been up to! However, what took place in the first hour or so of wakefulness remains in part and vague mystery to me.

It seems I woke at 05:00 hours, feeling hazy. Got the computer on, made a brew, and made up some waste bags; before utilising the Porcelain Throne, the only description of the session was 'bad'?

Then, I recall finding these two pictures I'd taken on the SD card. A view from last night and a photo of the meal that I cannot remember making or eating? 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Memory Blanks!

It shouldn't be a laughing matter, but somehow I can see the humour in this situation. I should feel sombre or morbid about it, I suppose?

I anticipate that things will worsen with my vascular dementia and expect not to recognise these things eventually. That, I admit, I'm am a little scared of.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

a new carer, Carol, called

I was feeling a lot better now, but not entirely with it still. I thought the lady had called before, and I made a fool of myself.

As Cathy sorted the medications, stuttering Stephanie was a nuisance, and she was thorough and asked if I'd had anything to eat yet. I wish I'd said yes in reply now, instead of " I can't remember!" A lovely natured gal, she listened to whatever I was saying, whatever that was.

 

I assume I mentioned the new can opener because I found us both in the kitchen, and she got it set up, working for me. ♥

Opened a tin of peas and put them in a saucepan. Bless her.

 A shame, but within seconds of the gal leaving, having been thanked graciously, what had taken place had not been too fully logged into the brain box. Worried me a tad! I'm sure we spoke of some other topic, but I have no certainty about that. I do know that I felt uplifted after Carol's visit. I think I started to sing to myself? ♥ 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Facebooking, Emailed Blog Link

Unequivocally, I was suffering again from a lack of concentration. The mind sort of meandering along without much in the way of concern for any consequences?

But, I believe things are less bothersome than they were earlier on? Of course, this can be a form of blind hopefulness.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Searched The Local News

I opened the Your Area Emagazine to see if owt interesting was going on locally.





Not all good news, is it!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Skullclogglebonks!

Virgin Media Down Again!

Grunglebogknickers!

Pickleglobknobs!

Granglesbognessbuggerit

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Got the Nosh Prepped

I was angry, fuming, pissed-off, had enough, and in a Liberty-Global, Virgin Media Internet hating mood, like never before!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Fell Asleep After Eating

Woke up after an hour or so and realised that I had not needed or taken a wee-wee for hours! Funny what you worry about, innit?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Carer Is Due Soon

I had a drink of orange juice and got on with updating this blog. Added the labels and made a start on a new template.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Late Hazy Sunshine

So, I took two photos from the balcony. Oh, and I threw in a rare shot of me, almost laughing! The end of Chestnut Walk and the new car parking spaces being built.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Evening Ode

So, good luck remains vastly overdue,

Many happenings today, that I rue,

Memory loss, and Colin Cramps, Ooh!

Made a meal, a nice chilli stew...

Sadly that was dropped on the floor too!

Took hours to make it - Whoopsiedangleplop!

Thankfully, it wasn't cordon bleu,

A new carer, one of the kind few,

I walked into a door; the bruise turned blue,

Phorpain gel and tablets, what a todo!

As a character on TV said, 'Yabbadabbadoo!'

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Carer

Care Pamela (I think) arrived at 18:40hrs. She was looking tired, bless her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Whoopsiedangleplop!

I'm not sure why or how, but I had missed putting in the results of the Health Checks I made early this morning?

Probably, possibly, mayhaps, conceivably, perhaps, feasibly or debatably, due to the funny turn I had on waking up, I suppose.

I'll try my best to avoid having such a spasm again in the morning.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Updated & Posted This Blog To Blogger

It was a bogger for this blogger. I had Shaking Shaun visit me! The bugger!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2 comments:

  1. Those eScooters are a real nuisance. They didn't go over well in Albuquerque, fortunately, so when the state was locked down, the scooters went bye bye. They have two serious problems here. I) eScooters are vehicles so they have to obey traffic laws. People were getting DUIs, and tickets while riding them in illegal manners. 2) All motorized vehicles are banned from the University of New Mexico campus, where the eScooters would have been most popular. You old folks are wearing out the poor carers. At least you are getting some form of care. That was a great looking meal you don't remember. I still think a lot of you Internet problems could be from and old and ailing modem. You would have to get Virgin to get you a new one that's all per-configured. I would think they would do that. You would have to have one of you catwalk models call ot get on line to get you a new per-configured modem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Tim,
    Blasted E-Scooters! Why do they have no test of competency? They have no insurance, no chance of claiming against them when they hot you? No licence needed? Good for Albuquerque! Wish Nottingham would do the same.
    Other folks on Virgin net have the same problems, Jenny, Frank, Margaret and Penny as I know of.
    Good idea with the catwalkers. Hehe!
    TTFNski, Sir.

    ReplyDelete