Sunday 18 April 2021

Inchcock's Day: Saturday 17th April 2021

Have a great day!

Saturday 17th April 2021

Chichewa: Loweruka 17th Epulo 2021

01:50hrs: I'd had about four hours kipping and woke up in a bit of panic... Trotsky Terence was threatening to do his escaping thing, automatically! The rumblings and wind from the innards left me in no doubt that I needed to hasten to the wet room. So, I did.

Whoopsiedangleplop: I was out of the c1968, rickety, non-working recliner, and on my way to the Throne in minutes! And luckily, it was that I did. For I had not completed my getting down on the seat, and massive-wind for a few seconds was followed by the messiest movement began. Stinking, diahorrea type, watery, splashing-out all over, and from start to finish took about a minute, at the most! Trotsky Terence was in total control.

Still, at least only one flush was needed to clear the pan's contents. And, the cleaning up was easy enough, even if it did take a while.

I made a brew of Thompsons Punjana. Then got downloading the few photos left from last night.

I found this one I had missed off, showing the improved state of the ankle ulcer and feet, well, the legs as well.

I took the morning medications, pleased to note that I had not missed last nights. (I'm getting better, but don't really expect this to last long, three days now!)

I then tackled the Health Checks.


The variableness of the results was still showing. The SYS was back up again after a couple of better days. The DIA had gone up a good bit, too. Body temperature was okay, I think, though. The NHS chart I filled in, but the Blood Pressure up higher... if ever a nurse comes to take my blood pressure, I'll mention it again. But all I get is doubts about the efficacy of my sphygmomanometer. 

I think the best response I ever got was from the very tall thin nurse last year, or earlier; "With all the problems you've got, your luckily to still be here" Hehehe! She laughed at the time, and I joined in.

Whoopsiedangleplop: It took me ages to get the blog finished, lack of concentration, the brain seemed slightly farraginous, and Nicodemus's neurotransmitters failing to be the main reasons.

Then, a worrying second call from the innards to attend the Porcelain Throne. I didn't mess about, straight to the wet room. I sat down this time before the action started, again with no input from me needed. A lot more evacuated this time, not as spluttery, yet Harold's Haemorrhoids seemed to suffer? Furthermore, one flush was sufficient, and cleaning up was quicker and more manageable this time.

But, with persistence, I got it finished in around two hours. Sent it off to Blogger and emailed the link.

I went on Facebook catchup (nearly three hours) on TFZer and Winwood Court sites and added some photos to the albums.

Whoopsiedangleplop: Then, as I was making a mug of Glengettie, a third calling to the Porcelain Throne arrived - Oh, dearie me! I got there, seated, and got the shock of the morning (so far); Where the heck it all came from, I don't know, another load of watery, smelly, slime-covered product filled the porcelain. The water bubbled; I'm sure it did. Eurgh!

Working on blogging and graphicalisationing for a few hours. Things were going well... I thought I'd put the photographs onto Blogger.

Whoopsiedangleplop Grade A - Class One:

I'd been taking all the photographs with the Canon camera - with no SD card in it! 

Even I'm lost for words! Well, only the usual ones come to mind, like Nitwit, Pillock, Dumbo, Silly old fart, Imbecilic-Idiotic-Incapable Inchcock, along with the current thoughts as I type this: I've had enough! The insults to oneself began, self-hating, and loathing... Flibbledonkackles Glibblebonks and Spurgledamnations!

I sulked for a while.

I gave up on the computer and got the nosh sorted to watch the Chelsea v Manchester City FA Cup semi-final on the TV.

Accifauxpa: The landline rang out. It was Sister Jane, the connection for once wasn't too bad, well, to start with, but it broke up later. We had a natter, reminisced a little, and a need for a wee-wee interrupted us, and I had to get post-haste to the wet room - Damn it, too late again!

Any more of this, and I could get depressed, you know.

I got the nosh prepared and presented. A flavour rating of 9/10 was given. Most likely, it was a form of comfort food; that's why I enjoyed it so much?
Sister Jane and I chose who we wanted to win - I opted for Chelsea, as I thought they were the slightly less smug team of the two. Jane went for Manchester City, a touch of North v South there, I guess. Hehehe!

The weariness dawned; I got the pots washed and settled to watch the match on the box. Not that I enjoyed it all that much, I'm not too struck on either team, but admit they are both doing well.

Sister Jane - Shopping

I found this photo of Sister Jane in the morning, and I added it; she sent it to me a while back via email. She was shopping at her local garden centre, in Gamston.

Damned sleep resisted my best attempts at nodding off afterwards. Sweet Morpheus took far too long in arriving again. 

I was going to say, not one of my betterer days. It was a stinker, but not for the usual reasons... mainly my own stupidity. 

Oh, I am fed-up with myself!

I'm not looking forward to tomorrow, it being a dreaded Sunday. Humph!

4 comments:

  1. BP up a bit again. Too bad Jane's call was jumbled. I like that photo of her with the big cup. Do you get weekly reports from Grammerly? My reports says my use of unique words is 93% higher than everyone else using Grammerly. You must be up around 99% on unique words. That is one good looking A rated meal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your belly churned up quite a rumbling and bumbling that were going on there. The throne has gone through quite a process, and no mistake.
    Today's 9.0/10.0 is queued up to be processed for tomorrow's presentation. Wishing you good luck, Sir. Don't expect too much on a Sunday, of course.
    Insertion of an SD car results in betterer photo (according to the Canon manual anyway. Says something about Grade A Class 1 quality). I must check on the Manchester City / Chelsea match and am now wondering how Manchester United — a good Sunday activity, if there is such a thing as a "good" Sunday activity.
    How does Jane feel about Manchester United? Have to consult the Atlas on FC favorites. Cincinnati has a football club now:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=cincinnati+fc&oq=cincinnati+fc&aqs=chrome..69i57.2455j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

    ReplyDelete
  3. Churning innards indeed Sir Billum.
    Ah, Sunday... (Shudder) You never know, I must be sue, or even due a decent one? Well...
    I am beginning to think I'll never not keep on forgetting to put the card back in after uploading to the computer, mate... so often does I cock it up. Grrr!
    Jane is not a Manchester teams fan. Nottingham Forest forever as she says, although a late follower.
    Cincinnati have New York to play next I see, I sense a 1-1 draw coming up - no idea why, just a feeling.
    On viewing the map in detail, you have a lot of stadiums all grouped near each other, that may cause problems if they all play at the same time, Hehehe!
    Nicodemus is playing my up this morning, just thought I'd mention it. It took me ages to type this comment, so many correctionings needed, no doubt I've missed some.
    But, it's Monday now... Yipee!
    Humira hopefully still working and heling I hope, Billum.
    Goof thoughts and luck forwarded through the ether.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Tim, I used to get weekly reports from Grammarly, but there is a new system going, and they have stopped coming in. They used to cheer me up.
    I'm glad I started on the CCCs all the same, oh, off to the Throne...
    Talk about torpedo, it was more like a bloodied submarine! Hahaha!
    Love to 'L' and the furries, oh, and the owls!
    TTFNski Sir.

    ReplyDelete