Monday 19 April 2021

Inchcock's Day: Sunday 18th April 2021

Felicitations!

TFZer Models - Posing for a photograph ♥

Sheer Joy of Dreaming: I woke and floated up in the air, settling down to the ground, next to the NWWB (Nocturnal-Wee-Wee Bucket) and took a painless wee-wee! Then, as if I had silent hover-craft made feet, I levitated my way into the kitchen, put the kettle on... and I wondered why there were no pains or aches coming from any part of my body. I could see clearly, and hear the noise from the kettle boiling! But, wondered how was I hanging and moving about with my feet inches off of the floor?  

It was an absolutely fantastic experience, and I thought perhaps I had died. Oh, the peacefulness, contentment and total lack of worry within me - it was amazing... that was until I woke up!


01:50hrs: I stirred, and the usually accepted pains, blurred vision, and aching limbs and joints were suddenly not so easy to live with. After the almost awe-inspiring dream, taking the ailments, pain's was harder to do. 

A great regret dawned that it was not true and it didn't happen. Although it was obviously impossible to have been real, I had a sense of disappointment for a few moments, all the same? 

The pleasure from the few moments of dreaming remained in my memory as if I could somehow, later, make it real. Getting my onerously large flabby-bellied body from the c1968 recliner, painfully. 

Whoopsiedangleplop: I actually did get to the NWWB, but boy, the wee-wee was nothing like the imagined one. The agony it was, and all for few fluid ounces of 'Very Dehydrated' Level Six' coloured wee-wee. Not exactly a good start that, agony and level-six... Tsk!

I got the kettle on and hung the handwashing onto the window top to dry off completely. Turned to refill the kettle... 

Whoopsiedangleplop: Shit, done it again! I'd left the bloody hot water tap running; it had gone cold, obviously. Will things ever go right for me? Stupid question, sorry!

Then off to the Porcelain Throne. Messy, incredibly messy. The giant, rock-hard torpedo of yesterday had been affected by Trotsky Terence, making a comeback. As I said, Messy!

There were tapping or knocking noises coming from somewhere above, around 02:15 hours. I wonder if it's the pipework? Then, the World-Wide Hum got louder; even I could hear it with the windows shut, Grumph!

I got the Health Checks sorted out.

The SYS was down a bit at last. Dia as well, for that matter. The body temperature was fine.

The pulse had shot up for some reason. 78 c, to 96b.p.m. today.

It could, of course, be the disappointment of the dream not being real? Hahaha!

The temperature was of a decent level at 36.8°c - 98.24°f.

Overall, the NHS Blood Pressure chart had me in a lower status than yesterday. With only one reading in the red! Going into a Smug-Mode was considered, but I didn't bother knowing my luck or lack of it.

03:10hrs, I, at last, made a start on updating yesterday's diary. And persevered with it. Accompanied by some mope rattling noises from above. 

Whoopsiedangleplop: When I finished and was viewing the post before sending it off, Blogger had changed some font sizes and alignments in the viewer? It took me ages to put right, and I'm not sure it is because as I corrected on paragraph, ane earlier ones put right, was going back to another size or font? How I wish that WordPress had not changed the option to use the standard editor. The Swine! Sent it off after giving up.

I emailed the link, and while in Google mail, I viewed the YourArea E-Magazine.

According to yesterdays figures for Covid-19, the new cases are creeping up again over the last seven days; they are up 32.6%. Not good that!. The other thing I found that was a smidge sad was that the Debenhams, who'd bought out the old Griffin & Spaldings store on Long Row, after months of being closed-down, are opening again, for the Closing-Down Sale. This is so sad

What are they going to do with the massive building?

When Griffiths & Spalding owned it, it was Nottingham's version of Harrod's. Only the wealthy sent in the door there and came out less well-off! Now it lies dirty, stained and unkempt. I feel sorry for the staff. I suppose the council may consider building even more flats for students?

A calling to the Porcelain Throne number two arrived, and off I limped.

Whoopsiedangleplop: Well, that was different. Hardly anything came out, yet what did was painful in its extraction, messy again, but the main thing that caught my eye... well, nose, was the funk it made! The worst-ever pong, which includes after the heart operation when I went 14 days without a visit! Phwoar!

I went on Facebooking for an hour, no more. With my making a cock-up and not putting the SD card in the camera after uploading one; there were only two photos to go in the albums. What a plonker I am!

I decided to make a mug of Glengettie and have some biscuits to dunk with it and take a minute or two to compose myself before entering the 'Stink-Den' wet room to get the ablutions done.

I put the checked thick shirt in the bowl to soak while I did the ablutionalisationing. Off to the wet room, I skedaddled. 

One of the best session for a while. The usual dropsies, of course, these will be with me forever, but nothing serious with them. I exsanguinated a smidge when I caught the broken tooth with the
brush and shaving. Again nowt to fret over.

The ankle and feet seemed to be getting a little more vivid?



Mind you, after I'd done the showering and medicating and got the socks and more significant PP's on, they looked a lot better with the blotches hidden from view. 

I came out into the kitchen and got the kettle on. I took a snap of the morning view; well, it was now lunchtime. Hehehe!

Whoopsiedangleplop: When I was getting back in from the window, I caught the trousers hanging up to dry above the window. This photo was taken later, to show you where they had to fall, of all places, into the jug of water... Naturally!

I got prepping Josies Sunday lunch. I planned a treat for her this week. Now I have some grated red Leicester cheese to go in her potatoes, with butter and a spot of salt. For veg, some leeks and garden peas, I put sugar in with these cause I know she likes it.

I then got the handwashing that I'd left in the sink done, rinsed, freshened with softener, and rung and hung to dry above the kitchenette sink.

The old ankle ulcer started to sting rather nastily and itching to distraction. Amazingly, it stopped after a few minutes, so I believe it could not have been the ulcer, despite the new raised marks showing. It had to be connected to Pete's Peripheral Neuropathy, possibly the dying nerve-end causing it, trying to communicate with the brain. I suppose?

I finally, and in a timely fashion, I got Josies Sunday meal prepared and trayed. All the trimmings and treats this week... well, most of them anyway. 

I delivered it to her door, dead on time at 12:00hrs, as she wanted. She seemed okay when she examined it. Hehehe!

Now, I had the job of cleaning up after cooking and handwashing. I didn't take too long about it - but then again, I didn't do a good job it either. Guilty!

I pondered on what to have myself later on, and opted for something simple, to suit the eater, me! Haha! I'll soon start getting feeling weary; the easiest will do for me today. After a while of ponderisationing, A can of Chilli-con-carne will do me, with some bread, if it isn't too stale.

Oh! I must find out what time the other FA Cup semi-final is on; I'll check now. Dang-it, too late for me! Humph!

Ah-well, I'll get the waste bags sorted. Out into the lift lobby and into the waste room, I got the loads into the chute.


Back to the flats lobby, and oddly, heard the same noise as I did twice early morning, the tapping or whatever, from above?

I got on with updating this block, at last. It took me a while.

Then I went on WordPress to read Billum's, Tim's and Doug's posts on the Reader section.

I'm getting weary again, and the mind is turning vagarious—time to get the meal and see how I feel afterwards. I wanted to get some graphics done.

A simple meal, a can of Chilli-Con-Carne, with added gravy and garden peas. The last of the milk roll bread to soak up the fluids. 

With a tub of lemon mousse to have for afters. And jolly nice it was too! The overall score for Flavour-Rating; 8.2/10. Washed the pots, and I got down in the c1968, non-working recliner.

Once again, when I got settled to sleep, the Thought-Storming began. So, it was late before I got off into the land of bliss... Tsk!

No comments:

Post a Comment