Thursday 26 August 2021

Thursday 26th August 2021: Inchies Diary, and sometimes the odd ode, that might be told?

♥ Gerry's Idea for a new TFZer Pool Bus! ♥


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Wednesday Evening

Liberty-Global Virgin Down!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THURSDAY 26th AUGUST 2021

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Potatoes belatedly in Crockpot
Added some Worcestershire sauce.

.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -.

06:00hrs: I stirred, in a fainéant, slugabed mode straight away, and nodded off again.

So, that helped me to part company with the £300, second-hand, c1968, eyesorely-horrendously grungy coloured, haemorrhoid-testing, unfit-for-use, recliner... But it still took a lot of effort, despite the absolute and ever-increasing in degree need for a wee-wee, and for once, the recliner felt comfy... Humph! 0615hrs: I woke up again, and I was working out how to battle my dysania, and the need for the regulation wee-wee arrived.  

Got to the NWWB (Nocturnal-Wee-Wee-Bucket), the flow was weak, but with a lot of  PMAD (Post-Micturition-After Dribbling). I took the NWWB to the wet room for being emptied and sanitised. The body was working well this morning. There were hardly any losses of balance too! But the brain was a little foggy... nae, bollixed and confused!

Got the bucket done and disinfected, took it back to its handy position, ready for any urgent needs in the front room. Then went off on one of regular early morning and evenings, 'Start doing this... so something else, forget what I was doing, begin on an unrelated job' routine. 

I had a session of sorting and making up waste bags and got them in the box.

Sorted some clothes out that needed to go to the Winwood Court trinkets table, filled a big bag and put it on the trolley.

Then, for some unknown reason, I took a photo from the balcony of the end car park. Much more popular this morning, three vehicles were using it!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Health Checks Sorted

I was pleased with the figures. Not perfect, but they will do for me, nearly in amber!

Back To The MEanering Twixt Jobs!

Well, that was the plan, but things were interrupted with a call to the Porcelain Throne.

Again, there was a long, failed crosswording wait for the action to start. Once the movement began, there were a few oohs, ahhs, a shriek, and argh. I only just avoided giving out a scream! Yes, it was painful!

Still, no messiness to clean up!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

More Sorting Out

Added stuff to the bag on the trolley guide.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Carer Helen Arrived

Very late, but not her fault

She seemed a little down, nothing concrete to read, but her body language was translated by my EQ as if the gal was a little down. So, I made an effort to crack a few funnies and praised her work. Gave her some of the Towel-Pills, too. Helen liked them, bless her! She took the waste bags to the chute for me on her way out. Sounding a little happier as she trotted off. X That cheered me up too!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hours Updating This Blog

The mistakes were coming thick and fast in my typing now. I may have spent longer correcting things than writing them!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No Hot Water - Oh dearie me!

A few hours later, I went to get a wash and shave, but there was no hot water? Still, I wasn't exactly filthy. And the pale, ashen, stramineous feet looked okay.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Brekkers!

I made a good strong brew of Glengettie and had my daily orange Wagon Wheel for breakfast at the computer.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ode Composing!

Spent a few hours making up a funny Ode and got it sent off to Blogger.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Blogging until too Weary

Black Sheep of the Family!

First, taking the spuds out to drain them and discovered a black sheep in the colander.

Then I got the nosh served up. I used the rectangular mini-dish again, thus ate far less! Oh, I am good at times!

Franks, pots and tomatoes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Snoozed for an Hour!

Woke, wee-weed and washed the pots.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Updating This Blog

As it came close to the possibility of the evening carer calling, I tried to get some graphics done on CorelDraw. Managed to get a couple done, and...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Evening Carer Crept Up Behind Me!

Haha! Frit Me To Death Nearly!

I had my nose up at the screen, struggling with interference from Saccades Sandra, and the Carer greeted me loudly! I nearly fell out of the chair! Full marks to Elena; she caught me tonight. Better not take my blood pressure now; it's bound to be flipping high!

She was in a determined mood this time. Having failed to give me a heart attack, she told me off for moving the INR Dosage sheet, and got me to fetch her a box to put the medications in, then told me to 'Keep them here (where she put them), right on my recliner! Hahaha! She got the medicines given, did the questions, and read the City-Care Rehabilitation & Falls Team Letter. Told me to go on the website address provided. Yes, I will, I replied. Lovely gal.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Blog updated

Then I posted it off, sent the link email, and went on Winwood & TFZer Facebook.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sat Down With An Iced Lolly to Watch TV

Zzzz!

2 comments:

  1. Say, I quite like the looks of that red vehicle in your graphic. A sporty number with an outstanding RED color. Fits yer demeanor quite proper.
    That crumpled up plastic looks so much like a dog writhing on its back. Now I cannot view it without being totally convinced that it is not a dog at all but an optical illusion of some curious variety.
    Those taters look most peculiar. Perhaps it has something to do with that great potato shortage that has you in its grip. Well, I am also one to see faces in clouds and suchlike. I forgot the name for seeing images in cloud formations. Yer have mentioned that condition at some time or other.
    The BP seems to have rested well enough to give you readings in the green zone, just shows wot a little sleep will obtain, or something :-)
    The Wagon Wheel looked most tempting, Sir. I need to see if Wagon Wheels are available anywher in these hereabouts. Right now would be a great time for a wheel of the wagon, innit true?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vehicularly speaking, Billum, seven pap-paps, five red, two black? Mayhaps the black ones are from men in black? Haha! Iseth the one you mention, on the right at the back, Sir? A ruby red? Bear in mind I am colour blind on reds. I found out when I went for a job medical, having applied for a position of Railway Goods Guard, around 1961. The doctor left me in this room with the lights turned of, and amongst the things I had to so, was press a button when a green light lit up, pull a lever on reds, and all other colours bar white, turn a knob on a panel? He came back into the room well before the test was over and broke the bad news to me. I really fancied that job too. Ah, well!
      I waffled on again there, didn't I? Sorry.
      It be a new to me word I found, the newer stuff tends not to log in my memory nowadays. The recollection of the medical is a point, how can I remember all those details? But I do. I looked it up again, Billum, ' facial pareidolia'. We share the trait, mate.
      The BP id down. down and down again! Beats me?
      If you can get the orange flavoured one, Sir, as opposed to the vanilla or Raspberry jam ones, methinks you will appreciate the extra tang. I wish I could send you some.
      Take care HRH and Bill, cheers for commenting. ♥
      .

      Delete